denied [RT]ZeeX - Admin Report

lukaku

Nick : [RT]ZeeX

Date:Yesterday i think

Reason: Admin biased, unfair

Evidence: i told him to remove hunting's post where he posted from another servers and he didnt removed, he just removed my videos but he didnt deleted hunting's videos, maybe bcz he is his friend.. even he "warned" me lol when hunting posted videos from koth,ctb,etc 

jlNAupR.png

tT3pYS4.png

vyRxf6x.png

• Management

The "General Discussion" board has mostly your posted videos. Your posts own 58% ofthe the board while the rest goes to HunTinG and ZeeX. It doesn't seem like you were treated unfairly. However, from logs, I can see that 1/2 topic(s) made by HunTinG were removed by ZeeX. Any other thing?

Im not talking about my videos from fv, im talking about zeex saw hunting posting videos from Capture The base and from KoTH, and he didnt deleted it but when i posted videos of others servers zeex deleted my videos, you should read my report i think you didnt understood

• Management
15 hours ago, lukaku said:

Im not talking about my videos from fv, im talking about zeex saw hunting posting videos from Capture The base and from KoTH, and he didnt deleted it but when i posted videos of others servers zeex deleted my videos, you should read my report i think you didnt understood

I understand it. You didn't understand my reply. ZeeX actually removed some topics made by HunTinG. Now it's obvious that he wouldn't remove FV fought videos. So obviously the topic which was removed must be irrespective of FunVice. Anyway, @ZeeX.

PAIN U RLY FIND IT HARD TO SAY "I CANT DO ANYTHING CUZ IM A TOTAL IDIOT" ?

JESUS, ZEEX RESPECTED THE FORUM RULES AND REMOVE MY AND YOUR VIDEOS, WHAT MORE YOU WANT? YOU ARE IDIOT "BCX" YOU START USELESS SPAM WITH X1 X2 VIDEOS AND THEN ASK WHY VIDEOS FROM OTHER SERVERS GOT DELETED. IDK WHY YOU EVEN CARE YOUR VIDEOS GOT DELETED, EVEN HARDING MADE BETTER "REKT" VIDEOS THAN YOU COULD EVER AFFORD DOING...

• Management

Now I've concluded:

20211204-202408.jpg

The above picture clearly represents that a lot of bulk and junk was removed by ZeeX just a few days ago. @HunTinG's posts seem to owe more deleted content than yours, @lukaku. Hence, ZeeX was not biased towards any. And for your information, prejudices are one of the top priority rules that can get a staff member instantly kicked without notice. Staff members are instructed on day first to be just on both sides. This report lacks evidence that ZeeX was 'biased'. Hence, the report will be rejected. Be sure to examine the entire situation and notice stuff before reporting a staff member. Thanks for reporting, this report will be rejected, unfortunately, or fortunately. 

• Management

okay sorry for posting in locked topic i was busy all day and just saw this topic, first of all hunting is my friend does not mean i'll take his side you are more than hunting for me tbh, i never treated you like strangers but still whatever it is off topic lets come back to the topic, i removed every non FV video you asked me there is one more and i asked for the link you never gave me the link. still if you have link of non FV related video please send me the link on forum/discord.

good luck and peace.