banned [ON]IDIOT - [TFK]Pain - using tag without permission

HunTinG

• Management

Hello HunTinG,

The report has been noted. The staff will response as soon as possible, be patient. If you have any extra evidences, feel free to post it. Your report is being looked at.

Note: If you are not mentioned in this report, do NOT reply unless you have an evidence to add in the report or any other stuff which justifies the report. Opposing it will result in forum ban.

ok so if you use a gang tag like *PL or *LT without permission from owner, then it means you won't be punished for it?

[ON] and [OFF] are gang tags, something a little bit different than having an "oFfiCial ClaN", you are not allowed to use any of these mentioned, or you'll get banned or warned (depending on admins)

HAHAHAHAA LOL YOU ARE CRAZY, ON ISNT A GANG OR CLAN, ON IS JUST A NICK BECAUSE YOU COPIED THE "OFF" OF TOM, HHH YOU WAS HIS FAN LIKE YOU ARE MY FAN NOW, BTW I CHECKED FV RULES AND HERE DOESNT EXIST RULE AGAINST USING TAGS OF CLANS WHAT DOESNT EXIST

• Management
18 hours ago, lukaku said:

admins arent idiots, ON isnt a clan and you cant prove it, in fv rules doesn't exist the rule "you cant use "tags" of clans that never exist"

ON is widely acknowledged as a clan or a tag of the WK gang. It isn't fair to use a clan or gang's tag unless you know that no one else uses it. Stop manipulating FunVice rules to justify your rule break. The clan isn't registered here doesn't mean that it isn't even a clan. You could get permission from the leader or owner of the tag. I'll issue the punishment soon

LOL BAN ME IDIOT, YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER HUNTING'S ASSLICKER, WHO NEVER BAN HUNTING EVEN IF HE DO BAN EVADE IN THE SERVER BUT YOU WILL "PUNISH" ME FOR JOIN AND DONT SPAWN NEITHER TALK IN THE SERVER, WITH A TAG WHERE NO ONE USE BCZ THAT CLAN DOESNT EXIST, GO BAN ME PERMA BAN OR SMTHNG ANYWAYS NO ONE WILL JOIN FV AGAIN, 1. NO ONE JOIN FOR BAD STAFF 2. BCZ THEY ALLOW THERE A RETARD LIKE HUNTING, GG AND GL

this is getting boring pain

you think you can rape anyone when you don't have skills on even a single weapon you play with

besides when you realize this is the truth you just start rulebreaking

get on with the idea you are just an entertainment, nobody keeps you around unless you entertain them

• Management
On 12/7/2021 at 10:08 PM, lukaku said:

LOL BAN ME IDIOT, YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER HUNTING'S ASSLICKER, WHO NEVER BAN HUNTING EVEN IF HE DO BAN EVADE IN THE SERVER BUT YOU WILL "PUNISH" ME FOR JOIN AND DONT SPAWN NEITHER TALK IN THE SERVER, WITH A TAG WHERE NO ONE USE BCZ THAT CLAN DOESNT EXIST, GO BAN ME PERMA BAN OR SMTHNG ANYWAYS NO ONE WILL JOIN FV AGAIN, 1. NO ONE JOIN FOR BAD STAFF 2. BCZ THEY ALLOW THERE A RETARD LIKE HUNTING, GG AND GL

Stop calling me names instead of repenting your mistakes. You know ON is a private tag, led by Hunting and not open for public use. If you acknowledge that ON belongs to HunTinG, why didn't you dare ask him? You should have asked the one who owns the tag, before yourself using it. And without anyone's permission, I won't allow you to keep using their property and annoy them. Repent what you did.

"We'll see if no one will join FV ever again".

I don't really care about your threats, scare someone else. I won't allow any rule breaks in my server at all costs. If you think the staff is biased or whatever junk you believe, you're free to leave FunVice. Your absence won't matter and if it does (which will probably not happen at all), I still won't allow you immunity from rule breaks. If you agree with the rules then play, if you disagree, you are welcome to leave. And about your bias thingy, your reports never make sense or lack enough evidence while HunTinG's report has clear evidence which you can ask from anyone. Your reports create a bunch of confusion and result in rejection. Learn how to create proper reports with crystal clear evidence and then debate over here mister. And again, send your threats and blackmails to someone else, I don't even give them attention equal to a grain of sand. Next time I'll forum ban you if you kept using abusive and retarded language. Keep it in mind, I've had enough of this drama. I will now take direct actions and you already have 3 warnings. Beware before posting anything in the future. 

Will be banned for a day.