denied [RT]ZeeX - aurora

HunTinG

Your in-game nick: [ON]HunTinG
Rulebreaker's nick: [RT]ZeeX
Reason: aurora
Date: today
Evidence: 

Extra notes: same as i explained in [F2]Nassim report.. he's somehow unblocked the double crouch via illegal modification, just like the aurora cheater who visits server from time to time

• Management

Hello HunTinG,

The report has been noted. The staff will response as soon as possible, be patient. If you have any extra evidences, feel free to post it. Your report is being looked at.

Note: If you are not mentioned in this report, do NOT reply unless you have an evidence to add in the report or any other stuff which justifies the report. Opposing it will result in forum ban.

• Management

The evidence was not clear enough to enforce a ban on the player. However, I still explored from my side and checked his GTA VC directory's files. I have found nothing suspicious and server has not detected any unusual file ever since he has joined. Few staff member unsealed that it could be done normally by having custom settings and some finger presses (by a video). Hence, the evidence provided is not clear enough to ban the player from the server while having no hopes of suspicious modules in their directory, as you said that the hack is  only injectable. Thanks for reporting. 

Denied.